IT Operations Support Lead
31 oktober 2017 Dutch Glycerin Refinery
- Standalone position with freedom and flexibility
- You are given the opportunity to travel throughout Europe
Musim Mas is a multinational company in the oleochemical - refining business. In the Netherlands they have two locations, Delfzijl and Terneuzen, both of which could be the base location of this position.
Reporting to the HQ IT Operations Manager, the focus of this position is the Operations Support of internal infrastructure. The position also involves basic network, server and systems troubleshooting capability primarily covering the company's operation but also the rest of the North Europe region where required. This position will work in close co-operation with other IT Operations Support Teams and Infrastructure engineers based in Singapore and across the region.
- Responsible for the operations support and administration of the IT Services and system on assignment
- Management on IT systems infrastructure including Wintel, VMWARE and Storage
- VLAN allocation and management
- Liaise and manage users' expectations in terms of system availability and issue resolution
- Perform "hands-on" troubleshooting and liaise with vendors if required
- Analyse, troubleshoot issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Support and upgrades of Infrastructure related projects
- Ensure Compliance of audit, regulatory, security policy and procedures such as applying latest patching and managing upgrades
- Required to monitor, meet and report on Service Level Agreements
- Prepare monthly SLA reporting
The ideal IT Operations Support Lead has:
- Diploma or Degree holder in related IT disciplines
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in IT Operation Support
- Possess strong knowledge in industry standards & best practices
- Experience managing vendors/suppliers on Service Level Agreements
- Experience managing Infrastructure related projects
- Strong Knowledge and Experience in TCP/IP, Layer 2 & 3 switching/routing, Cisco IOS, IP address provisioning
- Programming knowledge on Visual Basic or Power shell scripting will be an advantage
- Knowledge with server vitalisation and SAN storage will be an advantage.
- Professional Certifications - ITIL/MCSE/MCP/CCNA or CCNP preferred and demonstrated proficiency/understanding.
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills and a strong focus on customer service
- Languages: Dutch, English and German
- Fixed labour agreement
- Total salary package of about gross 50.000 euro a year
- Stand alone position with freedom and flexibility
Contact / Application
For more information: Frank Breugelmans – Managing Director +31 (0) 6 52348161
Carla Schepers – HR Manager +31 (0)6 21800007
For job application:
Dutch Glycerin Refinery B.V.
F.a.o. Carla Schepers
9930 AA Delfzijl