Experienced Cost Controller 1 fte, who likes to create, build and improve
10 april 2018 Dutch Glycerin Refinery
Musim Mas is a multinational company in the oleochemical - refining business. In the Netherlands they have two locations, Delfzijl and Terneuzen. Your base location will be Delfzijl (DGR) were you will report to the Finance Manager. In this job you can expect serving more plants even abroad.
- ost controlling incoming invoices
- Posting and payment of incoming invoices, reconciliation of accounts
- Posting and reconciliation of bank account statements
- Cost controlling budget vs. actuals and accruals (operational and project)
- Analyse and explain cost development (forecast)
- Monthly / Year end closing. Ensure timely and accurate financial information
- Reconciliation of financial and operational results
- (Financial) reporting to local management
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Financial and administrative support
- Contribute to the optimization of administrative and financial processes and procedures
- Bachelor degree (in the financial area)
- Experience in working in production (chemical plants) environments (at least 5 or more years)
- Experience with controlling of Bill of Material (BoM) and Yield in a chemical plant with continuous and badge processes.
- Competences: analytical skills, accurate, structured way of working, Dutch and English language skills (in word and written), good understanding of Microsoft Office (e.g. excel, word), preferable knowledge of SAP and/or B1, teamplayer, result oriented and organizational sensitivity
- Fixed labour agreement
- An attractive salary package that is fit to the profile of the candidate (based on competences and experience).