Controller Arnhem & Delfzijl
8 november 2022 Nouryon MCA
As a Plant Controller you can oversee financial consequences of decision making. Moreover, you stay focused in high impact situations on operational and strategic level. Do you have a team-oriented mind-set, and do you have the ambition to drive financial change? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Plant Controller Arnhem / Delfzijl
Fulltime, Arnhem (Kleefse Waard)
Salary per month: 5.000 – 7.900 EUR before tax.
Your challenge as Plant Controller
The focus of the role clearly lies in the coordination of value creation and business partnering with the leaders on site. This includes a deep understanding of latest developments, while the forward-looking part of the role should always overweight. The controller will own the risk management (risks & opportunities transparency) and has the constant responsibility to develop scenarios to offset financial exposures.
The Site Controller has full transparency into all aspects of the P/L and will involve him-/herself into all drivers of value creation
From a financial and business perspective you pro-actively advise the management to policies, strategies and tactics to maximise the results of Nouryon.
• Provides financial and business performance insights for 2 manufacturing plants located in The Netherlands (Arnhem & Delfzijl)
• Contributes to business strategy development and implementation
• Drives the planning and control cycle and related activities
• Supports business projects, proposals and investments
• Acts as trusted partner to business stakeholders to drive decision-making
Planning & control:
• Prepares and maintains budgeting and rolling forecasts, coordinates the budget/rolling forecast process with budget holders
• Performs risk management cycles
• Assures adequate internal control for the assigned business operations
• Ensures adequate follow-up on internal and external audits
Business projects, proposals and investments:
• Supports business or investment proposals and projects by providing financial analysis and insights and cost/benefit analysis.
• Prepares investment requests, performs economic feasibility analyses, reports and monitors progress and controls expenditures.
• Participates in or leads projects.
Trusted partner in business decision-making:
• Provide proactive support and advice to peers and seniors in the assigned business operations.
• Drives and steers decision making in the assigned business operations to improve the (financial) performance.
• Ensures that business decisions are made in line with long term value creation objectives,
within the financial and other constraints (such as corporate policy, strategic, operational, legal, social responsibility etc.)
Financial and business performance insights:
• Analyses historical and future financial and business performance.
• Provides periodic management information on the (financial) performance of the assigned business operations.
• Translate key insights from performance analysis into recommendations.
Business strategy development and implementation:
• Contributes to the development and implementation of the strategy for the assigned business operations.
We are a global specialty chemicals leader and supply industries worldwide with essential chemicals for the manufacture of products such as paper, packaging building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, as well as cleaning and personal care items. Over the course of our nearly 400 years of existence, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the best performing companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability. Nouryon operates in over 80 countries around the world.
Have you got what it takes?
To be successful in this position you ...