These are your main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing the long-term maintenance strategy for Nobian Delfzijl, main focus shall be the Chlorine Plant.
- Being the subject matter expert in reliability strategy for the development and implementation of improvement projects.
- Steering reliability performance using effective tools and techniques.
- Taking the lead in risk analysis, key performance indicators such as cost drivers, bad actors and department indicators and advises on preventive maintenance plans.
- Development and implementation of risk management strategies and maintenance concepts for predictive and preventive maintenance in collaboration with the maintenance engineers.
- Have continuous constructive consultation with your own teammates and the people on the work floor and actively involve them in improving safety and active risk management.
- Coaching and training of maintenance colleagues, technicians and operators.
- Assessing and advising in spare part management.
- Aligning the work methods en procedure’s towards a site standard inline with the company standards.
As a Reliability Engineer you work closely with your colleague Reliability Engineers. Furthermore you will join a team of experienced (maintenance) engineers from various disciplines. Other stakeholders are in operational maintenance, production, process technology, QHSE, and Finance & Control. Lastly you will report to the Maintenance Engineering Lead.
Do you have what it takes?
You are a consultant and an engineer in one. You always have an eye for the reliability of the installation and take the organization to a higher level. For this you are self-managing, critical, proactive and risk-aware. You are also a team player, you can oversee processes and you are convincing. You have broad experience in project-based work, maintenance engineering and/or turnarounds in a maintenance environment. Finally, you bring:
- Master's or Hbo Degree in a technical education.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position as Reliability Engineer or maintenance/production/process engineer in the chemical or energy sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and preferably knowledge of automated systems such as SAP and FMECA supporting tools e.g. Optimizer+;
- Knowledge of BRZO regulations is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in the Dutch and English language.
This is what you can expect from us.
At Nobian you get all the space you need to expand your expertise in maintenance and reliability engineering. You are widely involved in all kinds of OPEX and CAPEX projects, so you have quite a bit of variation in your work. We actively encourage your personal development. Our international organization offers career opportunities in the long term. In addition, we offer the following employment conditions:
- Gross annual salary including holiday pay based on your work experience between: 60,000-90,000 per year;
- 35 vacation and leave days;
- Attractive bonus scheme with a target percentage of 8%;
- Excellent pension scheme.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Reliability Engineer?